- Responsible for the development of new suppliers and maintaining the suppliers’ core competencies
- Develop outsourcing capabilities for capacity flexibility and developing plans and metrics for annual cost savings.
- Be involved in Continuity planning and risk mitigation.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of quality management system and properly apply quality procedures and operating procedures as appropriate.
- Receiving deemed exports of EAR or ITAR controlled technology.
- Manage working capital through lead time strategies including postponement, consignment, and inventory stocking strategies
- Manage supplier capacity plans and articulate constraints for long term planning
- Negotiate contracts and identify/execute on pricing inflection points
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field
- More than 5 years related experience in a supply chain role with progressive responsibility
- Proven ability to gain partnerships and excel on a cross-functional teams
- Experience in procurement and supplier management desirable
- Preferably with ability to interpret technical documents (i.e. blueprints/drawings/BOM)
- Experience in using SAP system is a MUST
- Some travel required
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16878.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898