- Be lead point of contact for all new, potential and existing key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
- Accountable for delivering sales volume to meet targeted sales objectives
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of our new product’s launching activities
- Liaise and negotiate with supermarket personnel for product’s display space and rental during promotion periods, and to improve visual merchandising of our products
- Build and strengthen the relationships with buyers, outlet’s personnel and relevant parties to ensure smooth operations e.g. stock ordering, replenishment, etc
- Lead, supervise and manage our merchandising team to ensure the effectiveness of works
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Perform any duties as and when assigned
- Diploma or higher education preferably in Business/Marketing/relevant field
- Willing to travel to assigned locations within Singapore
- At least 3 years’ previous work experience in sales, in FMCG industry, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess Driving License Class 3 and own car
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17983
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.