- Responsible for full spectrum of HR Operations matters from recruitment including new hire management, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, employee benefits and wellness events, payroll, employee communications, employee health and safety to HR, office facility and administrative matters
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, employees' records, personal information, claims, leave etc. and ensure full confidentiality
- Oversee pass application and issuance matters for foreign employees
- Support the administration of learning and development matters including administration of training records, liaising with vendors on training needs
- Administer all year round performance management matters
- Prepare all employment related reports as and when required
- Manage all matters involving government organisations including the Labour Department (Ministry of Manpower) and other affiliated organisations
- Exercise sound understanding of Employment Law in order to make sure all HR procedures are executed properly and in ensuring no violation to the statutory requirement
- Provide secretarial administrative support to business leaders including claims and calendar management
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource or relavenat field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with strong HR development skills.
- Able to be Independant for HR related issues.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843