• Act as a point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Receive, log and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email
• Maintain an asset database and track changes
• Provide 1st level support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as laptops, PCs and printers
• Troubleshoot basic network issues such as lack of connectivity
• Escalate unresolved calls to the 2nd and 3rd level infrastructure / app support team
• Log all calls into the Help Desk Call Logging system (SCSM)
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
• Provide stats for the weekly Help Desk report on call trends
• Collate support documentation to assist staff with request for information and provide staff training if required
• Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
• Solid Helpdesk experience preferably in a Financial institution
• Knowledge and experience in Basic Active Directory such as Unlock user accounts, reset passwords, etc.
• Knowledge and experience in mobile technologies (BlackBerry Work, remote access), Office 365 and Windows 10 is an advantage
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively as a team member
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, etc).
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17991
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845