- Responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by performing pick & pack temperature sensitive and ambient materials, kitting, receiving & shipping operations to internal and external customer requirements including returns according to work instructions
- Ensure all materials are correctly packed & accurately entered into the system as required.
- Conduct weekly/monthly cycle count, and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
- Filing of Documents
- Ensure proper storage of materials and comply with all safety & housekeeping regulations.
- Releasing of Cargoes to forwarders
- Ensure movements of raw materials/components are done in a safe manner.
- To escalate anomalies observe during course of work.
- Accountable for stock accuracy reports. Ensure accuracy of stock quantity.
- Maintain safety and good housekeeping.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience working in a Life Science environment
- Experience in handling equipment such as forklift, reach truck or pallet jack will be an advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693