- A well-established Chemical MNC.
- Responsible for all the forecasting activities associated with customers and products and handling the daily production scheduling activities.
- Create and maintain forecast models and lead the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Customer Service, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information. It is an integration point of commercial into operation organization.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily or weekly basis to meet goals. It includes maintaining optimum inventory levels and facilitate and provide necessary supply and demand needs on the order fulfilment.
- Monitors manufacturing performance actively adjust schedules in response to equipment failures or supply shortages and identify opportunities to make processes more efficient and cut down on production costs through more effective scheduling.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons in working towards a better forecast accuracy with Sales.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results, taking into consideration of seasonal and regular demand of the customers/products.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales assumptions.
- Interact with sales, customer services or customers to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Customer Service and Customer to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain Optimity Forecasting system.
- Establish inventory strategies on the existing items, the new products, and the product phase-outs. This include planning inventory flow in supply chain process which may mean make to stock, safety stock monitoring in the system.
- Understand suppliers’ supply situation and customers’ demand requirements in planning forward for the customer needs.
- Assist in risk assessment in planning forward looking and mitigation risk in ability to supply to our customer.
- Attend and address demand related queries and supply issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with the customers/sales or customers service as required and host a monthly S&OP meeting.
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Review excess/aged/obsolete as an active management of the holding inventory.
- Manage Manufacturing Order Scheduling and Bulk Orders process (Blanket order).
- Schedule the production process and departmental activities relating to materials, employee, and equipment availability.
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery the participation of daily Order-to-Cash meeting in highlighting supply, people or equipment resources needed.
- Efficiently assign production to minimize company’s costs and to meet delivery deadlines.
- Support applicable KPIs or Metrics and Reports related to the position.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Demand planning/Material planning/Production planning, Forecast accuracy and Business planning.
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP/S&OP systems.
- Knowledge of MRP Planning/Demand Planning techniques and inputs (e.g. Business trends, seasonality consumption patterns).
- Strong mathematical aptitude and spreadsheet skills, advanced proficiency in MS Excel and Smart Draw (process flow), etc.
- Possess good planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to think logically through a problem or root cause analysis, evaluate statistical signals, determine data errors and ability to fix the error or issue.
- Interpersonal skills to work productively and collaboratively with multi-functional teams to achieve Business goals.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Working Location: West (Transport pick-ups are provided from/to Lakeside and Pioneer MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18005.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374