Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Assistant Manager (Group Reporting)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Responsible for the Group’s monthly and quarterly consolidated accounts.
- Preparation of annual actual and budget consolidation and annual statutory audit report.
- Assist in reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Timely and accurate preparation and analysis of group financial and management reports, as well as preparing audit schedules and liaise with the external auditors for year-end closing.
- Be involved in financial system implemenatation projects
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or related discipline with strong accounting knowledge and FRS.
- Ideally possess 5 years group consolidation experience.
- Candidates with group accounts audit experience and/or complex group consolidation accounts audit experience is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of computerized consolidation system will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel
- Experience with Cognos Consolidation system will be an added advantage
- Possess a positive mindset and a fast learner
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18010. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055