Our client is a well known Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Assistant Manager (Tax) ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Handle corporate tax filing and submission of GST returns
- Attend to tax queries and provide support for local/overseas tax matters and jurisdictions
- Prepare local tax files according to tax requirements and transfer pricing guidelines
- Review and streamline GST processes
- Ensure compliance to GST and audit requirements
- Handles monthly closing duties for subsidiary accounts
- Relevant Degree in Accountancy, Finance, ACCA or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years relevant working experience in an established setup handling tax and full set of accounts
- Possess good business partnering skills.
- Knowledgeable in a broad range of tax matters
- IT savvy and with process driven mindset
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven track record in leading a team
- Able to work with tight deadlines.
A more detailed job scope will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18011. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055