- Review incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Assist in investigations / reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate / mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Conduct compliance reviews to ascertain the level of compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Coordinate with outsourced auditors during audit cycle for all pre and post audit matters.
- Partner with process owners in educating / training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Provide administrative support as part of the QAC Secretariaty
- Degree in Nursery/healthcare related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in healthcare quality assurance settings
- healthcare risk management or clinical audit will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843