- AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc. You will need to verify staff claims, process and reconcile credit card payment.
- Performs daily Account Payable function to ensure transactions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Process overseas and local suppliers’ payment.
- Evaluate and improve AP and GL process
- Handle intercompany transactions.
- Provides monthly AP payment forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Review and analyzes month end inventory variance for unusual quantities and errors
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports.Process monthly Stock take process in the system.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Other duties include handling external audit queries
- Help out with AR duties
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting and Finance and have at least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- At least 8 years of working experience in full set accounts
- Experience in Audit management is a must
- Microsoft Excel skill
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843