- Maintaining supplier profiles in the relevant data systems per procedures
- Preparing, communicating/ negotiating, putting in place and maintaining Quality Agreement documentation for suppliers as required
- Generating relevant metrics, data analytics and trending for performance management
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders such as Site Quality, Procurement, SQ Audit, SQ Operations and suppliers – a two-way communication regarding Quality Agreement documents
- Graduate of Science, Pharmacy, Engineering and/ or prior pharmaceutical quality experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a structured and methodical manner in order to track, manage and coordinate a significant number of documents in various stages of progress at the same time with similar deadlines/ priority.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned activities and associated documentation are completed within the required timelines.
- Ability and willingness to maintain rapid response to customers, staff and management.
- Strong excel skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18021
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766