- Carry out preventive maintenance and corrective repair works rolling equipment (mainly trucks and forklifts)
- Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment
- Attend to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment
- Reduce equipment downtime and enhance equipment performance through quality maintenance works
- Supervise a team of technicians in daily routine maintenance works
- Ensure proper recording and reporting of works carried out on equipment
- Possess min. Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering
- Valid class 3 driving license with vehicle, preferred
- General knowledge on electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors
- Good knowledge of PLC, AC drives and electrical system
- Min. 3 years' relevant experience in automation systems in a supervisory position
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693