Our client is a well known Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for a well experienced candidate to join them as " Asst Manager (Accounts Receivable) ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Ensure timely monthly closing for Accounts Receivables
- Liaise with customers to ensure timely and regular payments
- Assist in supervising AR functions
- Provide updates to management on collections
- Be effective in working with customers to resolve billing issues
- Ensure all invoices and receipts are posted to books timely on a daily basis
- Assist in process improvement and project implementation
- Holds a Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or Commerce, with 4 years or more of relevant experience in large fast paced organization
- Relevant experience in accounting and credit control with a successful track record of handling clients and handling billing disputes
- Effective problem solver and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading a team will be an asset although not a must
- Good team player and a multi-tasker
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18024. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055