Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as " Junior/Senior Marine Superintendent (Tanker)".
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and smooth operations of the assigned product tankers, handling of vetting inspections, navigation audits and others.
• Class 1 or 2 Certificate of Competency
• Sailing experience on board tankers preferably
• Minimum 1 to 3 years experience on shore as Marine Superintendent in tanker companies
• Supervisory experience ashore in tanker companies will be advantageous although not a must
• Excellent and Professional work attitude
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external parties
• Familiar with ISM, ISPS and MLC
• Familiar with Q88 and HVPQ
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18028. Alternatively, you may do a quick apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055