- New Product Introduction and production sustaining in the area of the back end assembly.
- In direct collaboration with business units , RnD and assembly manufacturing sites to:
- Develop assembly solutions and ensure the product qualification.
- Meet the target with the highest level of quality and cost using optimized technology processes.
- Propose and implement innovative steps to enhance the manufacturability and yields.
- Provide technical support in rapid closure of quality issues with identified root cause and corrective actions to prevent recurrences.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- 5 years of more of relevant technology solutions development experience
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly processes and industrial engineering in the semiconductor ecosystem is preferred
- Strong team work abilities in a multicultural environment (South east Asia, China, Europe and North America)
- Mastery in DOE and 6 sigma approach allowing to put into application general knowledge in physic, electronic, engineering and statistical tool
- Service-minded and a high level of autonomy and leadership
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671