- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent will support the delivery of Healthcare service through managing patient billing, payment collection and patient debts monitoring and control.
- Leads and supervises the daily operations of Donation & Clinical Accounting team to ensure timely & accurate accounting of donation and clinical income:
- Manages and monitors all Fundraising Projects from start to end to ensure completeness of the projects income and expenses and compliance with the rules & regulations stipulated by NCSS.
- Manages cash flow and deposits to ensure sufficient cash flow for operations.
- Handles ad-hoc enquires and requests from other departments, donors, patients, patient sponsors, auditors as well as assisting in patient debt management; work closely with MSWs and DCs to control patient debts.
- Manages insurance-related matters to ensure adequacy in insurance and timeliness in insurance renewal and claims.
- Liaises with IRAS on donation-related matters including annual online submission of donations.
- Manages IPC-related matters, track and accounts for various grants utilization (deferred CST/SAE/C&S grants) and capital donations (deferred Capex donations).
- Prepares audit schedule for statutory audit and certification and managing monthly closing as well providing secretariat support to the Investment & Audit Committee.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with professional qualification recognized by ISCA.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Supervisory capacity, preferably from Healthcare industry.
- Prior Audit experience is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of Accounting software.
- A team leader and team member.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadline.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills in stakeholders’ management at all level.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18036.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374