- Commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of field instrumentation products.
- Performs on-site preventative maintenance and field modification.
- To provide technical assistance and other duties assigned by supervisor.
- To complete required documentation for service activities such as field service, in house repairs, and calibration reports.
- To communicate with relevant departments regarding problems with the company’s equipment and systems. Take responsibility for completing all follow up actions required.
- Supports factory acceptance test (FAT) and site acceptance test (SAT).
- Ensures all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Diploma / ITE Certificate in Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechatronic Engineering with 2 years of related experience in Instrumentation field, particularly in site commissioning and troubleshooting service.
- A proven track record of working within a Field Service position with demonstrable experience of troubleshooting and repairing Process Automation Instruments.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license would be preferred.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693