- Commissioning and troubleshooting all models of the company’s Analytical System & Products, and 3rd party buyout analyzers.
- Performs on-site preventive maintenance. Replace defective components or parts as appropriate.
- To provide technical support and presales support to Sales Team.
- To assist and support in the Service Business growth by promoting Training, Service Center Repairs, Commissioning and Maintenance Contract.
- To complete required documentation for service activities such as field service, Commissioning and Calibration reports by required deadlines.
- Supports Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test.
- To provide technical assistance and other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ensures all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechatronic Engineering with 8 years of related experience in the Analytical field, particularly in site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- A proven track record of working within an Analytical Field Service Engineer position with demonstrable experience of troubleshooting and repairing gas analyzers and system.
- Experience with gas analyzers: paramagnetic, IR, Zirconia, GC and TDL for process measurements.
- Strong knowledge on Sampling Conditioning System.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time within short notice.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693