- Commissioning and troubleshooting of Analytical System & Products, and 3rd party buyout analyzers.
- Performs on-site preventive maintenance. Replace defective components or parts as appropriate.
- To provide technical support and presales support to Sales Team.
- To assist and support in the Service Business growth by promoting Training, Service Center Repairs, Commissioning and Maintenance Contract.
- To complete required documentation for service activities such as field service, Commissioning and Calibration reports by required deadlines.
- Supports Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test.
- To provide technical assistance and other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechatronic Engineering with 8 years of related experience in the Analytical field, particularly in site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- A proven track record of working within an Analytical Field Service Engineer position with demonstrable experience of troubleshooting and repairing gas analyzers and system.
- Experience with gas analyzers: paramagnetic, IR, Zirconia, GC and TDL for process measurements.
- Fast learner and know-how attitude in resolving issues.
- Customer orientated, Self-directed and ability to multitask between various service assignments.
- Strong knowledge on Sampling Conditioning System.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Resourceful and self-motivated with high degrees of integrity.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and teamwork skill required.
- Able to travel up to 50% of time within short notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671