- Individual contributor to perform a variety of tasks relating to the purchasing function to ensure Finished Goods delivered as per plan.
- Work very closely with Strategic Commodity Manager and Supply Chain Business Manager for Major Module/Reliant products on the forecasting and planning process to ensure internal KPI, goals and projects are accomplished and aligned with business objectives and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Developing integrated project plans for business process improvement, including consignment inventory management, end user coordination and all necessary information requirements of a project and/or Finished Goods related initiatives.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions. Coordinates purchasing activities with suppliers, manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities (e.g., materials, components, equipment and services).
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
- Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis or alternative sourcing.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Business-related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years directly procurement buyer related experience.
- Proficient in SAP
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to Multi-task
- Possess skills to be creative, a problem solver, a good collaborator across functional areas, good teamwork abilities, and prior experience managing the commercial and tactical aspects of supply chain requirements.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18048
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766