Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior/Vessel Manager (Dry Bulk)".
In this role, your overall responsibilities will include amongst others :
- Manage daily operation of vessels assigned in accordance with the company’s HSEQ standards
- Implement and maintain a safe, cost efficient and environmentally sound operation standard in compliance with the co’s HSEQ system for vessels assigned
- Follow up on class & statutory certification status and arrange for necessary surveys
- Visit vessels on a twice yearly basis and prepare visit reports
- Review monthly cost control & financial reports
- Prepare inputs for annual budgets for vessels
- Prepare dry-docking specifications, reports etc
- Claims handling
- Vetting inspections, port state control, audits & flag state inspections
- Class 1 or 2 Certificate of Competency and relevant tertiary qualification (a plus)
- Either prior sailing experience on dry bulk or current shore based experience on dry bulk
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and has a strategic mindset
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18049. Alternatively, you may click on “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055