- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Chemical MNC.
Planning the right products and right quantity at the right timing from source plant by adjusting production plan timely and maintaining reasonable inventory level to ensure constant supply of products for company sales activities.
- Consolidate and validate monthly sales rolling forecast.
- Review production plan and timely submission of production plan change request to source plant considering sales forecast and production constraints.
- Timely preparation of offtake plan.
- Prepare and circulate timely marketing allocation to Business Division.
- Handle special inquiries from Marketing & Business Division.
- Review shipment status provided by 3PL ensure shipment is executed as planned.
- Prepare and submit supply plan and its value on weekly/monthly basis to key customer.
- Conduct yearly review of JSOX Narratives and Policies & Procedures.
- Degree or Diploma in Economics, Business Operation and Management, Business Administration, or Logistics and Distribution Management.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the field of International trade, Inventory planning and control, Distribution management and Procurement.
- Moderate business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS Visio.
- Possess SAP R/3 and WMS experience.
- Meticulous and logical thinking, excellent critical and analytical skill.
- Ability to perform effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.15pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18051.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374