- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- Provide plan and actions through in-depth data analysis of service partners structure, policies and deliverables that drive increased efficiency and effectiveness for business growth, especially for B2B segment.
- In partnership with Business units to establish new product service strategy to support business.
- To support system enhancements needed to expand new/current business.
- Work with subsidiaries to outline current situation of Company's partners network.
- Establish improved and standardised Service Coverage strategies, structure, processes and resources.
- Establish clear policies and guideline to support BU and subsidiaries.
- Identified system changes needed to support business growth and service requirements.
- Work and align with BU to establish service strategy to support new/current business expansion.
- Work with BU and SEC to establish clear KPI to achieve set targets.
- Work with internal team to prioritize business and information needs.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years' experiences in area of Customer Service support and Service planning, with exposures in SEA region.
- Possess Advanced Excel skills - able to use Pivot table, formula, etc.
- Ability to related business and service and develop strategy plans.
- Good team player and good communicator.
- Able to work under stress and in a fast pace environment.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18052.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374