- Prepare demand forecast by being constantly in contact with the sales, commercial finance & MDs (understand trends, promotional activities, new launch plans, cannibalization…)
- Prepare demand review meetings and communicate the minutes with the necessary escalations
- Provide support in yearly budgetting
- Responsible for troubleshooting, escalating and resolving system issues.
- Provide feedback to Global SAP team on local requirements and drive system improvement.
- Provides a rolling 18 to 24 months Demand plan for the various brands
- Participate in the supply / demand balancing process ensuring a clear understanding of the assumptionsmade in the demand plan and that these are accounted for in Supply plan.
- Implement and track standardized KPIs for Demand Planning.
- Provides support to Regional planning function as required.
- Ensure timely & accurate APO monthly forecast is uploaded
- Previous experience in demand & supply planning in beverage or FMCG industry
- Bachelor degree qualified
- Strong proficiency in Advanced Excel & SAP APO-DP & HANA reporting is advantageous
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18057
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766