- Assist QM & PD executive into monitoring and maintaining production operations in accordance to HACCP, ISO 9001 and GMP program.
- Support plant operations food safety and quality control for production, incoming inspection and other QA/QC activities throughout the manufacturing process.
- Perform routine QC checks in accordance to documented HACCP Plan and Procedures.
- Manage QA withheld inclusive of product on hold activities, sorting and release.
- Monitoring critical control points (CCP) implementation as per HACCP / ISO Standards.
- Assist QM & PD executive to conduct calibration job as per procedure.
- Assist QM & PD executive to perform complaint / retention sample evaluation, to determine root cause.
- Assist QM & PD executive into managing QC Laboratory, chillers, sample retention and QA hold area, to ensure cleanliness and housekeeping to meet 5S standards.
- Ensure employees are following all food safety and worker safety practices.
- Collect product samples for product retention program.
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation.
- Conduct microbial and pH testing for finished product and raw materials, and recording of results.
- Perform incoming material testing, i.e. soy bean, packaging material, and material COA review.
- Prepare chemical solution for production use.
- Perform swab test to verify the cleaning condition of equipment and workers’ hygiene.
- Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology or equivalent.
- Experience in QA/QC in relevant food industry is added advantage.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693