- Assist the Engineer and team to do daily monitoring and recording of Facilities Equipment Performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair Facilities Equipment breakdown.
- Liaise with vendors and contractors to performance Preventive maintenance on Facilities Equipment.
- Assist Engineer and team to ensure efficient use of utilities resources.
- To perform Building Maintenance.
- Support the Engineer and team for the maintenance of proper documentation.
- Upkeep ISO standard operating procedures to ensure compliance.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Minimum Higher NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical / Building maintenance or
- NTC2 / NITEC or in Electrical / Mechanical / Building maintenance
- Good knowledge of Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical and Building maintenance.
- Good analytical skill in troubleshooting of breakdown.
- Must be able to read and understand Layout drawing.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693