- Review and maintain AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims.
- Performs daily Account Payable function to ensure transactions are maintained
- Process overseas and local suppliers’ payment.
- Evaluate and improve AP and GL process
- Handle intercompany transactions.
- Provides monthly AP payment forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Review and analyzes month end inventory variance for unusual quantities and errors
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports.Process monthly Stock take process in the system.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Other duties include handling external audit queries
- Help out with AR duties
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in accountacy
- At least 5 years of wroking expereince in partial AP accounting expereince
- Able or prefer to work in fast pace environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843