► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Queenstown
► 1 year contract
- Support the Human Resource Business Partner on effective delivery of HR operations and support activities to our business units, including but not limited to recruitment, staff engagement, compliance to regulatory requirements, administrative support as well as other duties and projects, as assigned.
- In carrying out the daily operations, required to collaborate and interface closely with the internal and external stakeholders, such as HR Group Shared Services, other departments within organization
- Degree holder in Human Resource or equivalent with 5 years of HR experience, healthcare background will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Possess basic knowledge of Employment Act
- Resourceful and possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High resilience and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18072
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138