Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a well experienced shipping professional to join them as "Assistant Manager/Manger (Terminal Operation/Management/Business Development)(Shipping)".
In this role, your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Container Terminal Management
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operations as well as the profitability of the terminals
- Managing the investment/divestment of container terminals as well as inland facilities globally
- Be involved in Merger & Acquisition related activities
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Science or Engineering or any other related field. CFA or MBA is a plus.
- Ideally 4 years and above of relevant experience in terminal operations, particularly container terminal and/or good experience in investment analysis and financial statement analysis.
- Experience in Financial modelling.
- Experience in M & A will be an asset.
- Knowledge of structure of contracts.
- Organised and exemplifies strong initiatives and drives.
- Good business judgement, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Potential for grooming into a senior leadership role.
- Good written English and verbal communication skills
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18075. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K| Registration No: R1109055