The Bid/Tender Specialist will provide application and sales support for relevant portfolio in pre and post sales stages.
- Involvement in tenders and offer preparation.
- Training of assigned products
Tenders and Quotations:
- Involve in Project Sales & Quality Process in accordance with company values.
- Provide offer relating to portfolio tenders and quotations based on specifications.
- Prepare 3D tool drawings and order files.
- Bid leader for tenders.
- Take care of costing sheet with Project team.
- Create and maintain centralized data and record management system.
- Take care of sales enquiries pertaining to assigned products.
- Follow up with cross departments (Project and Service) for related data.
- Control the budget for the sales function to ensure that all financial targets are met, and necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Product clarification, 3rd party product enquiries, prepare documents required for presentations.
- Manage the overall Project Sales Funnel (Opportunities)
- Align closely with other functions (Operations, Finance, Service etc) to ensure optimized workflows and customer service strategy which results in customer satisfaction and meets corporate objectives.
- Provide training to relevant internal and external teams where applicable.
- Diploma in Nursing or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in hospital upgrading work in ICU or OT.
- Strong customer orientation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671