- Assist in purchasing of direct and indirect materials.
- Analysis, negotiation of Cost and Delivery Timing
- Coordination delivery items with internal stakeholder for smooth operation.
- Order processing and management, issue RFQ/ PO and PO/PR review
- Monitor and follow up on status of parts to ensure timely delivery
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering.
- At least 1 year of working experience in procurement/puchasing/buyer position
- Experience in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843