- Our Client is a Statutory Board.
- This position requires you to be a Strategic Business Partner who is enable to work on compliance, manage risk and upholding governance.
- In addition to provide strategic legal advice to the organization and management, you will also have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of Intellectual Property law to assist public agencies and/or private enterprises, as needed.
- Provide timely, practical and commercially-sound legal advice to business units within the Organization to support their projects and work activities, value-add to their business and policy objectives.
- Draft, review and negotiate requisite commercial agreements and contracts.
- Perform corporate secretarial duties.
- Support compliance, risk management and policy activities for the organization.
- Law Degree and called to the Singapore Bar.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years relevant working experience as Legal Counsel/Senior, focusing on IP and Commercial law; in-house experience would be highly preferred.
- Corporate Secretarial experience will be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of legal work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18083.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374