- Provide timely, practical and commercially-sound legal advice to business units to support their projects and work activities, value-add totheir business and policy objectives;
- Draft, review and negotiate requisite commercial agreements and contracts;
- Perform corporate secretarial duties; and
- Support compliance, risk management and policy activities for the organisation.
- A law degree with minimum 3 to 8 years relevant working experience and called to the Singapore Bar;
- IP and commercial law experience, in-house experience will be preferred;
- Corporate secretarial experience will be advantageous;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Willing to work hard and under pressure and handle a wide range of legal work in adynamic and challenging environment; and
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18084
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.