- Prepare the daily appointment lists and distribute to different room accordingly
- Provide receptionist duties: Register or Verify patient’s details according to system
- Set up reminder calls/SMS for appointments
- List out/break down the estimate cost for surgery procedure to patient/visitors
- Assist patients transfer between institution in terms of appoinments, coordination when require
- Provide administrative support(email, phone call, data entry duties).
- Minimum GCE 'O' level
- Experience in medical/clinic/receptionist duties will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to speak second language will be an added advantage
- Comfortable in hospital settings
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843