- Singapore’s Established Hospital Facility
- Work location: West
- Newly Created Roles for New Hospital Build
- Will work with appointed consultants to develop feasible and sustainable technical proposals and/or strategies to meet the hospital operations requirements of the future as well as minimising ACMV services disruption in the course of demolition and development works planned.
- To assist in overseeing the performance of outsourced maintenance service provider to the hospital in completing the maintenance program to ensure the availability and functionality of the installed ACMV systems at all times
- Support and input to the consultants’ technical & design proposal to meet hospital’s operation needs and minimising ACMV services disruption
- Review and input to proposed work plans and schedules to achieve control, compatibility and coordinated objective to avoid and minimise operation disruptions.
- Assist in the management of the appointed maintenance agent and specialist system vendors in their maintenance scope and planned program including breakdown investigations, inspections and audit.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Power/Technology or related discipline)
- At least 10 years of relevant hands-on experience in ACMV installation work
- Possesses BCA Green Mark certification and/or related experiences will be advantageous
- Possesses good writing and presentation skills.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staffs
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference : 18090
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491