- Manages the treasury operations for multiple entities and countries
- Cash management and cash pooling
- Cash flow forecasts, analysis and entity’s liquidity management
- Internal and external debt portfolio management
- Liaise with banks regularly on loan and facilities
- Support the business units on trade finance related issues, such as L/C, Banker’s Guarantees
- Manage foreign exchange risk by performing exposure assessment, execution of hedge activities and maintain hedging portfolio
- Being a treasury partner for the responsible entity
- Being system administrator for the online banking system
- Co-ordinate with country heads, business controllers, Local Finance Manager, Financial services hub, banks and corporate treasury on implementation of treasury related tasks or projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Good problem solving skills
- High proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with SAP
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18093
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766