- Provide the projection for each work stream and service programme and guide the development team to design and support the Enterprise analytics in research programme.
- Responsible in stakeholder management; to address the business and information needs and translate into analytics problem, as well as obtain the underlying data, processing,analysing and present to stakeholders.
- Responsible and manage the data assets, dashboards andprojects related to data analytics applications to support the on-going operation’s needs
- Manage the company's analytics platform by overseeing the analytics server cluster (include DB, tableau and app); support and implement the reporting, analytics and AI application
- Create dashboards and reports to facilitate the reporting process automation
- Represent the internal stakeholders to work with external parties on security compliance
- Bachelors’ Degree in related quantitative disciplines.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- At least 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in data mining, machine learning modelling(regression, time-series etc), predictive analytics and big data analytics.
- Candidates with no relevant working experience will be considered based on related internships
- Knowledge & experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression,properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Proficiency with data science and analytics tools will be plus (Such as R, python, SPSS, Excel, Tableau or Alteryx)
- Good understanding of database and ETL techniques and tools (such as SQL, OBIEEetc)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18096
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898