- Our Client is a Public Sector, in Healthcare industry.
- The analytics team will provide the projection for each work stream and service programme and guide the development team to design the new Hospital, as well as support the Enterprise Analytics in Research programme.
- You will be responsible in stakeholder management, to address the business and information needs and translate into analytics problem, as well as obtain the underlying data, processing, analysing and present to stakeholders.
- You will also be responsible for managing and maintaining the data assets, dashboards and projects related to data analytics applications to support the on-going operation’s needs.
- Managing the Hospital analytics platform - Oversee the analytics server cluster (include DB, tableau and app), support and implement the reporting, analytics and AI application), Helping on operational service ramp up planning.
- Health information reporting support.
- Creating dashboards and reports to facilitate the reporting process automation.
- Institution OT/ICT IT cyber security support.
- Represent the hospital stakeholders to work with iHIS on IT security compliance ofthe OT/ICT (Operational Technology & Information and Communication Technology).
- Making statistical projection for the future campus.
- Create and justify the future projection and accepted by stakeholders.
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelors’ Degree in Operation Research/Management, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Information System, Physics or other quantitative disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in data mining, machine learning modelling (regression, time-series, etc.), predictive analytics and big data analytics.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams, collaborative, accommodative and supportive to contribute to the shared vision and common goal.
- Knowledge & experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.).
- Proficiency with data science and analytics tools will be highly preferred (such as R, Python, SPSS, Tableau or Alteryx).
- Prior experience in Health services is added advantage.
- Good understanding of database and ETL techniques and tools (such as SQL, OBIEE, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18098.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374