- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC.
- Conduct market feasibility through engagement sessions and collaborate with internal/external key stakeholders to drive and develop business within ASEAN and India region.
- Develop strategies and new business venture proposals based on an evaluation of market demand and strategic fit.
- Obtain insights from business network on market trends, developments in product offerings and production, including technological and process enhancements.
- Review cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment and financial modelling of new business ventures.
- Review due diligence reports and regulatory restrictions on new business ventures.
- Build relationships with industry players and expand business network to support partnership strategies through participating in seminars, trade exhibitions and attending relevant conventions.
- Assist in managing project budget, forecast and contracts management.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in Business Development, from similar industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
- Experience in SAP.
- Possess strong analytical, strategic and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated sales record, the initiative to acquire new customers, recommend solutions and execute sales is required.
- Possess good knowledge in technology market and experience in digital solution enablement including consultation, design, and or implementation for various industry sectors.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal; bilingual in Japanese language will be advantage to liaise with Japanese speaking customers.
- Ability to travel (overseas) as and when required.
- Report to Deputy Division Head.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18099.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374