- Provide technical support and assistance to the Project team on the facility infrastructure and installed systems.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings (design planning, interface, technical clarification, as per planned schedule to provide technical inputs as needed)
- Support and input to the consultants’ technical & design proposal to meet healthcare facility operation needs and minimising Electrical services disruption.
- Coordinate internally for design and interface coordination through the various transition phases of the project.
- Review and input to proposed work plans and schedules to achieve control, compatibility and coordinated objective to avoid and minimise operation disruptions.
- Assist in the management of the appointed maintenance agent and specialist system vendors in their maintenance scope and planned program including breakdown investigations, inspections and audit.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Power/Technology or related discipline)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in either Electrical projects for facilities or in-house Electrical Engineer role.
- Possesses good writing and presentation skills.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staffs.
- Experience in Electrical installation works will be an advantage.
- Possesses BCA Green Mark certification and/or related experiences will be advantageous.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949