- Our Client is a well-established FMCG/Travel Retail industry.
- Support monthly closing activities including preparation of management reports.
- Support audit and preparation of statutory accounts including liaison with auditors.
- Support GST and corporate tax filing including liaison with tax agent.
- Support and review deliverables of the AP & AR functions.
- Responsible for daily and monthly invoicing and debit notes and journals for rebates, claims and miscellaneous charges.
- Manage application of receipts, collections and keep debtors aging current.
- Resolve customers’ payment discrepancies and billing disputes/queries.
- Support daily cash reporting.
- Participate in monthly stock-take and inventory management.
- Any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge in SAP is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, includes MS Excel.
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Must possess an acute understanding/sensitivity toward confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working Location: Tai Seng.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18102.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374