- Our Client is a well-established FMCG/Travel Retail industry.
- Close Interactions with Management.
- Prepare timely Market Values for purposes of cash/investment reports for stakeholders.
- Process daily investment transaction and funding requirements.
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and investment holding company accounts.
- Ensure that relevant data and transactions are updated in the systems.
- Liaise with financial institutions, auditors, other relevant stakeholders and service providers.
- Preparation of consolidated accounts across subsidiaries.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Financial services industry.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, particularly in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP would be highly preferred.
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Must possess an acute understanding/sensitivity toward confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working Location: Tai Seng.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18103.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374