- Our Client is a well-established FMCG/Travel Retail industry.
- Drive growth in the region by supporting and developing existing distributors, as well as identifying new partners and opportunities in the region.
- Assist in formulating high impact plans based on penetrating customer, competitor and market insights.
- Set the objectives, establish marketing and promotional plans together with customers.
- Competent execution and customer marketing activation resulting in competitive advantage with strategic customers.
- Stay abreast with key market trends and intelligence with the ability to seek new business opportunities and formulate sales strategies to capitalize on growing the business.
- Meet regularly with distributors and trade partners to ensure appropriate distribution and presence of the brands.
- Diploma holder, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years' of Sales & Marketing experience, preferably from FMCG industry; alcoholic & beer beverage knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment and marketing conditions.
- Analytical and data literate, detail oriented.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Willingness to travel relatively frequently and/or to be based overseas in other SEA countries.
- Working Location: Tai Seng.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18104.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374