- You will be part of the project team that conceptualizes, designs and develops the Control Process and flow chart designs.
- Understanding customer requirements, design and development work using C#, C++, VB and PLC based programming software
- Prepare detailed electrical drawings and engineering documentation using Solidworks Electrical
- Document the requirements and prepare user manuals
- Work closely with customers on their requirements and be part of the SDLC
- Review and enhance software features and updates
- Possess a diploma/ degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Engineering or equivalent
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in Factory Automation/ Material Handling and/or Conveyor Systems will be advantageous
- Possess strong coding skills in C++, Visual C#.
- Experienced in sourcing for electrical components and possess strong technical knowledge
- Able to understand electrical diagrams and panel designs
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- Experienced in PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Omron, Proface or Keyence)
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work both individually and in a team
- Willing to work long hours in Cleanroom environment and travel regionally for projects
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949