- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- Managing B2B channel partners in the region.
- In-depth knowledge of the Large Format market/Commercial printing market as well as the various printing technologies.
- Results orientated with high business acumens.
- Ability to work with diverse nationality and culture from C level (high level management) to operational teams.
- Lead the sales organisation to adopt B2B transformation process.
- Drive Sales Rev Achievement with close collaboration with Distributors in the region to drive channel business. Close Engage Strategic accounts /end users to size up business opportunities region wide.
- Develop and drive Channel Recruitment/Strategies (commercial) by formulating and executing Route to Market strategies jointly with Distributors in the region. Equip with sound channel management skillset & maintaining consistency in policies and procedures.
- Plan/execute GTM to support network activities cohesively with product marketing team to maintain constant messaging to target market segments.
- Ensure Products strategies effectiveness thru Joint channel and end user market visits with all stakeholder.
- Degree in Business Management.
- Experience in managing channel network particularly in the B2B environment with Direct sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of commercial print technologies - both conventional and digital for Inkjet technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Inkjet Large Format market, Sign market, Textile marke.
- Brief understanding in Color mgmt. workflow.
- Resourceful in information gathering and effective communication will all stakeholder.
- Strong conceptualization skill to create literature for training.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Ability to articulate to group of audience (min. 20) and public speaking skillsets.
- Strong ability in communication to C suite audiences.
- Experience in customer servicing and handling of projects independently from inception to completion.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18109.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374