Key Duties Summary:
- Works with appointed consultants to develop feasible and sustainable technical proposals to meet future operational requirements as well as minimising electrical services disruption during demolition or development works.
- Assist in overseeing the performance of outsourced maintenance service provider to the hospital in completing the maintenance program, ensuring functionality of the installed electrical systems at all times.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Master Plan Project team to access and acquire information on the hospital’s infrastructure and installed systems.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings as per planned schedule to provide technical inputs as needed.
- Support and input to the consultants’ technical & design proposal to meet hospital’s operation needs and minimising Electrical services disruption.
- Coordinate internally for design and interface coordination through the various transition phases of the Master Plan.
- Review and input to proposed work plans and schedules to achieve control, compatibility and coordinated objective to avoid and minimise operation disruptions.
- Assist in the management of the appointed maintenance agent and specialist system vendors in their maintenance scope and planned program including breakdown investigations, inspections and audit.
- Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years of relevant working experiences
- Previous experience in Electrical installation work
- Positive work attitude and ability to work with all levels of staffs.
- Possesses good writing and presentation skills.
- Possesses BCA Green Mark certification and/or related experiences will be advantageous.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671