- Develop and execute test strategies, plans and cases that may cover functional, performance, regression, end user, integration, stress, scalability, internationalization and system level testing.
- Analyze and understand application artifacts including, but not limited to requirements, business use cases, user stories, technical documents.
- Create automated test suites using test tool that involve the use of scripting language(s).
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in testing and resolve issues as necessary.
- Escalate issues and risks during project definition, planning and execution as necessary.
- Attend all agile ceremonies including daily standup, grooming, planning, demo and retrospective.
- Track and report testing activities including but not limited to test results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Create project and SQA artifacts within Jira and Confluence using tools such as Draw.io, Visio, etc.
- Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines.
- Work in a global environment across functions, cultures and time zones as part of a global project team.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a Software Development environment.
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience in API testing with RESTful Microservices
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery requirements
- Perform system testing for integration of hardware, software
- Experience working in an agile software test environment
- Experience developing test plans from user stories and estimating SQA effort or complexity
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (e.g. USA and Europe).
- Proven track record of delivering products to customers.
- This is a permanent opening
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18116
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239