► Telco Industry
► Office Hour 9am-6pm
► Working Location: Raffles Place
The incumbent primary function is to be responsible for the day-to-day accountings functions which include preparation off full set of accounts, liaison with auditors, preparation of monthly reports, annual budget and other financial reports and analysis.
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial and accounting functions.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly closing procedures and GST reporting.
- Prepare monthly management reports, forecast and budgets reports for review and approval (prepare presentation materials if required)
- Provide analytical review of monthly financial performance, highlighting key variances and investigate exceptions.
- Track operating expenses / capital expenditure utilization, engage parties concerned and highlight area of improvements as appropriate.
- Liaison with extern/internal audit, taxation, banking and company secretary.
- Supervise 2 Accounts Executive in the day-to-day accounting matters.
- Ad-hoc projects and other job duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy of ACCA (or equivalent) with 5 years of working experience in similar role and with supervisory experience.
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Candidate with MYOB experience will be an advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18117
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138