► MNC, Chemical Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Manages the treasury operations for multiple entities and countries
- Cash management and cash pooling
- Cash flow forecasts, analysis and entity’s liquidity management
- Internal and external debt portfolio management
- Liaise with banks regularly on loan and facilities
- Support the business units on trade finance related issues, such as L/C, Banker’s Guarantees
- Manage foreign exchange risk by performing exposure assessment, execution of hedge activities and maintain hedging portfolio
- Being a treasury partner for the responsible entity
- Being system administrator for the online banking system
- co-ordinate with country heads, business controllers, Local Finance Manager, Financial services hub, banks and corporate treasury on implementation of treasury related tasks or projects.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Familiar with SAP
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18119
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138