- Our Client is a Public Listed Firm, dealing with Real Estate and Property Development.
- Review monthly management reports.
- Prepare monthly operation reports to the management.
- Manage and supervise finance team in the daily operations.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and taxation laws.
- Responsible for year end statutory audit, timely preparation of statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors on various audit queries and issues.
- Responsible for compliance with internal control policies and procedures and to review and recommend improvements when necessary.
- Responsible for preparation and review of annual tax returns and handling tax queries from tax agents and IRAS.
- Responsible to review and submission quarterly GST returns.
- Identify and recommend improvements in the accounting and reporting functions.
- Close monitoring and management of operating cashflow and treasury matters.
- Liaise with bankers on treasury matters.
- Responsible for preparation and review of cash flow projections, and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years' experience handling Full set of Accounting.
- Possess Supervisory experience.
- Experience in Audit from Big 4.
- Working experience in Oracle.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18120.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374